The website sandykaufmann.ch is hosted in Switzerland and is therefore subject to Swiss law, in particular the Swiss Data Protection Act. By providing us with your data, you guarantee that you are over 18 years of age.
Due to the volume of data we process, we do not need an EU representative as a contact person for the EU data protection authorities.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us using the information below.
Contact details Full name of the legal entity: holistia GmbH E-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org Postal address: holistia GmbH, Schachenmatten 2a 8906 Bonstetten Founder: Sandy Kaufmann
Personal data is all information that can be used to identify a person. They do not contain any anonymous data. We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
2. WHAT DATA WE SURVEY ABOUT YOU
- Communication data, which includes any communication you send us via the contact form on our website, by e-mail, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication you send us, or if you subscribe to our mailing list. We process this data for the purpose of communicating with you, for recording and for the justification, pursuit or defence of legal claims. Our legitimate reason for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case consist of responding to communications sent to us, keeping records and establishing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
- Customer data, which relate to the purchase of goods and/or services, such as your name, title, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, contact information, purchase details and your card details. We process this information to deliver the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our legitimate reason for this processing is to fulfil a contract between you and us and/or to take action at your request to enter into such a contract. Which refer to reviews such as reviews of achievements or comments on articles. We process this data to be able to publish your opinion. Our legitimate reason for this processing is to fulfil your wish to publish your opinion on our platform. This data is publicly accessible and can be viewed by other users.
- User data, which contains data about how you use our website and all online services, as well as data you provide for publication on our website or via other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure that relevant content is made available to you to ensure the security of our website, maintain backups of our website and/or databases, and enable the publication and administration of our website, other online services and businesses. Our legitimate reason for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case should enable us to properly administer our website and business.
- Technical data, the data about your use of our website and online services, such as your IP address, your login details, information about your browser, the duration of your visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, information about the number of times you access our website, time zone settings and other technologies on the devices with which you access our website. The source of this data is our analysis tracking system. We process this information to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to provide you with relevant website content and advertising, and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our legitimate reason for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case should enable us to properly administer our website and business and to develop our business and determine our marketing strategy.
We may use customer data, user data, technical data and marketing data to provide you with relevant website content and advertising (including Facebook ads or other display advertising) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you. Our legitimate reason for this processing is to serve legitimate interests that are aimed at the growth of our business. We may also use this information to send you other marketing communications about relevant products and services, such as online courses, books, live broadcasts such as webinars, live events and conferences, coaching and mentoring services. Our legitimate reason for such processing is either consent or a legitimate interest (namely the growth of our business). We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Marketing data, which contains data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties as well as your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to participate in our promotions such as sweepstakes, challenges and free promotional gifts, to provide you with relevant website content and advertisements, and to measure or understand the effectiveness of such advertising. Our legitimate basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to investigate how customers use our products/services, develop them, grow our business and determine our marketing strategy.
If we are required by law to collect personal information, or if you do not provide us with it as part of the contract, we may not be able to fulfill the contract (e.g., to provide you with goods or services). If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may need to cancel a product or service that you have ordered, but if we do, we will inform you at that time.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent if required or permitted by law. We do not perform automated decision making and profiling.
We use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected or for a reasonable purpose if necessary. In the event that we need to use your data for another purpose, we will inform you and explain the legal reasons for processing your data.
We may collect information about you by the information directly provided to us (e.g. by filling out forms on our website, by sending e-mails or by participating in competitions for events, by subscribing to our mailing list or by providing your e-mail address at conferences).
3 HOW WE GET YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect data from third parties such as analytics providers like Google outside the EU, advertising networks like Facebook outside the EU, such as e.g. search information providers such as Google outside the EU, providers of technical services such as Stripe, Zoom or Teachable outside the EU and delivery services such as data intermediaries or aggregators
We may also obtain data from publicly available sources such as the commercial register.
4 MARKETING NOTICESOur legitimate reason for processing your personal data in order to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interest (namely to develop our business).
Before we pass on your personal data to third parties for our own marketing purposes, we will obtain your express consent.You may request that we or third parties cease sending you marketing communications at any time by following the unsubscribe link in any email sent to you or by sending us an email at email@example.com at any time. If you choose not to receive marketing communications, this exclusion does not apply to personal information provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, orders, registration to our directory, etc.
5 OFFENLEGUNG IHRER PERSÖNLICHEN DATENMöglicherweise müssen wir Ihre persönlichen Daten an die unten aufgeführten Parteien weitergeben: • Service providers who provide IT and system administration services. • Professional consultants such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers. • People who receive our advertising with reviews • Authorities that require us to report processing operations. • Third parties such as copywriters, account managers and virtual assistants. • Third parties to whom we sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets. We ask all third parties to whom we pass on your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We allow these third parties to process your personal data only for specific purposes and according to our instructions.
Many of our third-party providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so the processing of your personal data requires the transfer of data outside the EEA. If we transfer your personal data from the EEA, we will do our best to ensure a similar level of data security by using at least one of the following: • We will only transfer your personal data to countries that are considered by the European Commission to offer an adequate level of protection for personal data; or • If we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission that offer personal data the same level of protection as in Europe. • If we use service providers located in the United States, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US data protection shield, which requires them to provide a level of protection similar to that provided for personal data shared between Europe and the United States. If none of the above safeguards are available, we may ask you for your express consent to such transfer. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If none of the above fuses are available, we may ask you for your express consent to this transfer. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
6 TRANSMISSIONS TO THIRD COUNTRIESCountries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same level of protection for your personal data, which is why European law has prohibited the transfer of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
7 SECURITY MEASURESWe have taken reasonable security precautions to prevent your personal information from being inadvertently lost, used or accessed, altered or disclosed in an unauthorized manner. In addition, we restrict access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know that information. You will process your personal data only on our instructions and are subject to the obligation of secrecy. We have established procedures to deal with any suspected breach of personal data and will notify you and the relevant authorities of any breach if we are required to do so by law.
8 DATA RETENTION
We only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collect, including the fulfilment of legal, accounting or reporting obligations.For tax purposes, the law requires that we retain basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, business communications, financial and transactional information) for ten years after they cease to be customers.
Under certain circumstances, we may make your personal information anonymous for research or statistical purposes, and we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.In accordance with the privacy laws, you have the right to access, rectification, cancellation, restriction, transfer, opposition to processing, transferability of data and (if the legitimate reason for processing is consent) the withdrawal of consent. More about these rights you can find out here If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not have to pay any fee to access (or exercise any other rights) your personal information. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may need to request specific information from you to confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your personal information (or exercise your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to persons who are not entitled to it. We may also contact you to ask for further information regarding your request in order to expedite our response. We try to answer all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made multiple requests. In this case we will notify you. If you do not agree with the way we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain about data protection issues. You can read more about these rights here: https://www.eugdpr.org/. We would be grateful if you would contact us first if you have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.